Dr. phil. Sibylle Badstübner-Gröger art historian and curator; studied art history, classical archeology and history at the Humboldt University Berlin; 1959-1960 Kupferstichkabinett of the Staatliche Kunstsammlungen Dresden; 1960 work place for art history and starting from 1970 central institute for literary history at the Akademie der Wissenschaften; 1972 received her doctorate; 1989 center for European Enlightenment, Potsdam; 1990 study visit to Florence; 1999 DFG research assignment at the Akademie der Künste Berlin; since 1991 chairwoman of the "Freundeskreis der Schlösser und Gärten der Mark in der Deutschen Gesellschaft e. V."; lectureship at the Hochschule für bildende Künste Dresden, the Freie Universität and the Technische Universität Berlin; guest lectures in the US; publications on art history and architecture in Berlin and Brandenburg; curator of exhibitions of contemporary art in Germany and abroad (US, Brazil, Poland and Portugal); catalog contributions and openings for contemporary art; several state awards.

Books by Author